Brilliant Black Dental Floss
Award-winning, bamboo fiber eco-friendly dental floss made with plant-derived ingredients like coconut oil and activated charcoal to remove daily buildup where a toothbrush can’t reach. Naturally occurring ionic charges cling onto plaque and tartar leaving a whiter, brighter more beautiful smile. Its unique black color makes it a great visual aid in your interdental cleaning, making you an even better flosser!
- Bamboo: fastest growing plant, that does not require pesticides to grow. Bamboo is a highly renewable resource that won't spend years breaking down in a landfill
- Coconut Oil: rich in lauric acid to combat cavity-causing bacteria and naturally high in alkaline pH values to hydrate and nourish
- Activated Charcoal: highly effective in removing tough surface stains and brightening your pearly whites. Its porous properties give it a natural ability to trap odors and toxins that hide between teeth.
- Candelilla Wax: a natural vegetable wax derived from the leaves of the Candelilla plant. Perfect for a vegan glide.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: long-lasting subtle mint taste derived from the flowers and leaves of the peppermint plant. A key beneficial oil in reducing biofilm on teeth.
- Spearmint Essential Oil: flavor derived from the flowers of the spearmint plant. Named for its 'spear-shaped leaves' and known for its excellent antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.
Terra & Co is an all-natural toothpaste brand with a focus on providing gentle, plant-based dental solutions for all that are also safe for the planet.
Daily, break off approx. 18” of floss and wrap around the index fingers. Gently glide between teeth and gums (as close to the gum-line as possible) scraping along the sides of each tooth. For that extra glow, try oil pulling prior and follow with brushing your teeth as normal.
Activated Charcoal Bamboo Fiber, Vegan Candelilla Wax, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil
"Terra & Co.’s vegan floss is made from biodegradable bamboo fibers and packaged in paper—not plastic—for a lighter environmental lift."