Tinted Blur Foundation Stick
DEEP NUDE TAN
MEDIUM NUDE TAN
LIGHT NUDE TAN
MEDIUM NEUTRAL NUDE
FAIR NEUTRAL NUDE
Soft-focus, cream-to-powder, light-reflecting mineral stick with a natural-matte finish. Blur the appearance of blemishes, discolorations, lines and pores with shade-adjusting pigments that blend with all skin tones.
NUDESTIX is a simple collection of easy-to-use makeup crayons that cover all the bases to give a fresh-faced, nude look. Enriched with vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers, each NUDESTIX product is packed with goodness to #gonudebetter.
- Using your TINTED BLUR FOUNDATION STICK, simply draw lines over the top of any blemishes, discolorations or pores you want hidden. Blend in with a makeup brush or your fingers to create a natural, all-over skin tint. You can also build up the product for more coverage without dealing with the heaviness of a normal foundation. Pretty genius, right?
- Use your TINTED BLUR FOUNDATION STICK stick as an all-over skin tint, a blurring primer, an oil control cream, a cream highlighter or a contour stick by playing with shades lighter and deeper than your own skin tone.
SPECIAL CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- When using your TINTED BLUR FOUNDATION STICK, slightly twist up the makeup tube to approximately 1/4 inch to avoid applying too much pressure on the product.
- Store your TINTED BLUR FOUNDATION STICK at room temperature (less than 22°C) and keep out of direct heat or light to avoid melting and softening.
- For oily skin, apply a mattifying powder on top of your tinted blur to control excess shine and create an even skin tone.
COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ISOAMYL LAURATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC, TRIGLYCERIDE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA 77019,
[+/- IRON OXIDES CI 77491/77492/77499, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 77891, YELLOW 5 LAKE]
"Dries down with a weightless finish that looks and feels like nothing at all — in a good way!"