LightMAX Supercharged LED Mask 2.0
Submerge your skin in light with this LED mask that takes at-home devices to the next level. A duo of light options — red + infrared or blue + red — helps to rejuvenate the skin, along with plumping and firming, calming inflammation, diminishing breakouts, and reducing hyperpigmentation.
MZ Skin is an award-winning luxury skincare range made for you, by a woman. Clinically proven for timeless, youthful, glowing, and beautiful skin.
The LED uses a controller which contains a lithium-ion polymer battery. Before you begin, fully charge the MZ Skin LED Mask by inserting the USB-C cable into the controller, then insert the power supply into a suitable electrical outlet (via a 2 or 3 pin plug). The 3 LEDs in the controller will start to flash to indicate charging. The battery is fully charged when the three indicator LEDs on the controller stay illuminated. Please note, the MZ Skin LightMAX Supercharged LED Mask 2.0 cannot be operated while charging.
- Cleanse and exfoliate the skin to remove any traces of make-up and SPF.
- Place your mask on the face, secure with the two Velcro straps.
- Connect the mask to the controller.
- Select the treatment mode you require. Switch on the controller by pressing and holding the treatment selector ON/OFF button. The device will switch ON.
- The device switches off after ten-minutes. You may stop the treatment at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button on the controller.
- Remove the mask, apply your preferred skincare regime.
- Clean the mask with a water-based wipe or damp, clean cloth. Stubborn stains can be removed by wiping gently with 70% alcohol.
*Ensure that the device is NOT being charged when cleaning.
LED Mask: Silicon
Head strap: Polyester, nylon and lycra. If you are allergic to any of these materials, you may not be able to use the head strap provided.