These facial massage tools come in gold globe form to glide over the face in a slow, gentle motion. Use upward movements to lift and tighten, or use downward movements to encourage lymphatic drainage. It helps to reduce inflammation, signs of aging, and puffiness, while simultaneously stimulating circulation, exercising the facial muscles, promoting lymphatic drainage, and increasing collagen and elastin production.
Chillhouse wants to make modern self-care products fun, accessible, and easy through in-person spa experiences and products that bring luxury relaxation to the comfort of your home.
- Place Chill Globes in the refrigerator (32-40°F or 0-4 °C) for 10 minutes prior to use.
- Glide globes over the face in a slow gentle motion, giving extra attention to any areas with inflammation or redness.
- Use upward movements to lift and tighten.
- Use downward movements to encourage lymphatic drainage.
- Best results are seen when paired with a facial oil, serum, or hydrating mask.
- Repeat each movement 3-5 times for ice cold self-care.
Made with Stainless Steel.
“When popped into the fridge for a bit, they are the chicest way to give yourself an at-home facial while helping promote circulation and lymphatic drainage for instant depuffing and tightening.”