Skin Enhancing Concealer
Spot-on coverage. This breathable concealer glides on like butter for a medium-to-full coverage that instantly blurs blemishes. Created as an evolution of our beloved Skin-Enhancing Tint, this multipurpose formula can hide imperfections or act as a highlighter for a dimensional, satin finish.
- RICH 1: For rich, ebony skin with neutral undertones
- RICH 1.5: For rich, ebony skin with neutral yellow undertones
- RICH 2: For rich skin with red or yellow undertones
- RICH 2.5: For rich skin with red undertones
- DEEP 1: For deep, true brown skin with neutral undertones
- DEEP 1.5: For deep, true brown skin with golden brown undertones
- DEEP 2: For deep skin with golden or yellow undertones
- DEEP 2.5: For deep skin with yellow undertones
- MEDIUM 1: Medium skin with neutral or golden undertones
- MEDIUM 1.5: For medium skin with golden undertones
- MEDIUM 2: For light medium skin with neutral or olive undertones
- MEDIUM 2.5: For light medium skin with neutral undertones
The beauty brand dedicated to creating high quality makeup for melanin-rich skin.
Use the doe foot applicator to apply in areas where brightness and a more even skin tone is desired like over blemishes and hyperpigmentation. Tap, press, then blend into skin with fingers for more control.
Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Glycerin, Propanediol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract (Baobab Seed Extract), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Extract (Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract), Magnesium Sulfate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Citrate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract. May Contain (+/-) Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
Contains tree nut oils or extracts. We recommend testing a small amount on a patch of skin prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.