This product helps to provide advanced hair therapy on eyebrows and lashes to condition the remaining hair while simultaneously supporting new growth. Completely vegan, cruelty-free, and without parabens, this treatment works best when applied morning and night.
Created by celebrity makeup and eyebrow artist Damone Roberts, this beauty brand focuses on sculpting and shaping eyebrows to make achieving the perfect arch attainable for all.
Apply two clicks per eye liberally to entire cleansed brow line, focusing on areas where brow hairs are missing. If using on lashes, apply one click per eye to clean lash line as if applying liquid eyeliner.
Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Pullulan, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycine, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Avena Sativa Bran Extract (Oat Beta Glucan), Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Dextran, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Chloride, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Sereno Serrulata Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- How long before I see results? 6-8 weeks.
- How long should one container last? Approximately 1 month of daily use.
- What happens if I stop using Brow Gain? All hair reaches a certain stage before it replenishes. Continued use is recommended for optimal results.
- Why Brow Gain? Four million people a year face losing eyebrow hair! Aging is a key factor that slows down the process, along with years of over waxing/tweezing.
- Brow Gain is made of proteins, peptides, vitamins and moisturizers combined to nourish, strengthen and improve the overall condition and appearance of thin, over tweezed eyebrows