Nourish Bar Soap
The Nourish Bar Soap provides long-lasting moisture and conditioning. Formulated with coconut, rose hip, jojoba oils and bentonite clay to detoxify, enrich and nourish the skin. The seaweed prebiotics plump the skin, smoothing out fine lines to create youthful-looking skin.
Suitable for all skin types. Excellent for dry, parched or problematic skin.
Free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, harsh irritants and synthetic fragrances and dyes. Non-toxic.
Pure, non-toxic performance-based skincare rooted in powerful natural and organic ingredients.
Use on face and body, working up a light lather.
• Jojoba Oil is antioxidant-rich and high in Vitamin E and B-complex. This ingredient regenerates and hydrates the skin. Acts as a barrier to external irritants.
• Rose Hips are nutrient-rich with moisturizing and soothing properties. Gently firms uneven skin and fades scars from acne, eczema or psoriasis. Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and dark under eye circles.
• Avocado Oil is suitable for all skin types. It feels luxurious because it easily absorbs into the skin. The high contents of vitamin A, D and E will calm sensitive skin and rejuvenate damaged skin.
• Clay has been used to prevent and heal physical ailments for thousands of years. Formed from ancient volcanic ash, Bentonite Clay contains rich minerals that not only soothe and protect the skin but also rid the body of heavy metals, pathogens, chemicals, radiation exposure and toxins. When applied topically, the clay functions as a magnet, attaching to positively-charged particles (toxins), and removing them from the body.
• Commonly found in South Pacific Islands like Indonesia and Philippines, this natural essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers from the ylang ylang tree. Uses of Ylang Ylang help relax the body. The antimicrobial properties reduce skin irritation and redness. It's extremely effective in balancing sebum and maintaining its moisture. This ingredient keeps the skin hydrated, smooth and young.
"I selfishly designed Nourish bar to be used head to toe...It always makes me feel clean and refreshed."
Estela Cockrell (founder of Switch2Pure)