Reboot Exfoliating Foot Peel
Achieve a full skin renewal cycle in about a week. Unlike other harsh acidic peels that aggressively strip skin, Reboot uses milder alpha-hydroxy acids to shed away dead skin layers and reveal new, softer skin with just one use. If you’ve been too worried to try a high acid content foot peel or you have more sensitive skin, this is the perfect gentle 'starter foot peel' for you.
Backed by science and built by experts, Barefoot Scientist is a premium foot care brand that uses advanced science and carefully selected ingredients.
- Prep your feet by cleaning them and soaking them in warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove each of the single-use booties and cut along the dotted lines to create an entry point for your feet.
- The pre-measured amount of peel-initiation gel included in each is perfect for a single treatment.
- Dry feet and place one foot inside each bootie and close with the attached adhesive tape.
- Move feet around within the bootie to help coat your skin.
- Leave on for 90 minutes to allow enough time for the gel to absorb.
- Remove the booties and thoroughly rinse feet with water and dry with a towel to clean off all remaining gel.
- Discard booties after use.
- Soaking your feet in water again in the days after the treatment may help to speed the exfoliation process.
- If peeling does not appear to occur after several days, gently wash feet with warm water and a washcloth to assist with cell turnover.
Water, Lactic Acid, Matricaria Flower Extract, Betaine, Methylpropanediol, Allantoin, Lemon Fruit Extract, Aloe Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Oil, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Lavender Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Menthol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Triethanolamine