Solar Daily Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
Ideal for daily use, this broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen with UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection comes in a sheer, non-greasy, semi-matte finish. This mineral sunscreen does not leave a white cast behind, making it suitable for all skin tones and types. The lightweight formula features a blend of hydrating, antioxidant, and skin-softening oils like watermelon seed oil, aloe and coconut water, and kakadu plum oil.
A line of effective and thoughtfully crafted face washes that remove dirt, sweat, oil, sunscreen, makeup, pollutants, and anything that your face meets.
Apply generously all over face and neck as the last step in your morning routine. Recommended to apply at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply as needed throughout the day.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen when swimming or sweating.
- For use on children less than 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
- Overexposure to the sun is a serious threat.
- Zinc Oxide (non-nano) 13%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C18-21 Alkane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Palmitoyl Camellia Sinensis Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Bisabolol, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Phytosterols, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 7749)