Coconut and Collagen Eye Mask and Capsules
Get lasting brightness and instant skin plumping around your eye area with this two-step eye system. Use the niacinamide capsules, and then follow with the hydrogel eye masks that contain hyaluronic acid, coconut, and plant collagen for best results.
A skincare line created by RN Vanessa Lee that is geared towards getting medical-grade results with safe, quality ingredients for all skin colors.
Step 1: Scoop up 1-2 capsules using the included spoon and with clean hands, crush the capsules into a creamy consistency and place onto the under eye, crow's feet, and upper cheek area.
Step 2: Scoop up two hydrogel eye masks with the included spoon and place under the eyes. Leave on for 15 minutes and discard the biodegradable mask when done.
- Coconut Extract (Containing fatty acids and complex B vitamins, helps the skin repair, hydrate, and become smoother)
- Betaine (derived from sugar beets. Betaine helps with hydration by improving water retention and strengthens the skin barrier)
- Acacia extract ( Vit C, A, D, E, K and recommended for sensitive skin because of it's ability to condition the skin without irritating it, also a skin brightener)
- Shea Butter (filled with antioxidants and fatty acids to hydrate and protect the skin from free radicals)
- Irish Moss (antioxidants that help fight free radicals and peptides and amino acids to help protect and rebuild skin barrier)
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, pore refining, skin soothing, and improves uneven, dull skin tone by encouraging cell renewal)